Are you missing a single tooth or several teeth? You need a tooth replacement procedure that will produce long lasting results. Dental implants continue to offer a high success rate for those with missing teeth. The latest technologies allow us to provide dental implants to almost any patient, and the procedure can help to strengthen and preserve the jaw bone.
Dental implants are comfortable for the patient and are designed to look just like real teeth. They can make it easier to eat and speak clearly, and also help to preserve the facial structure. During your consultation, Dr. Fard and Dr. Dary will perform a complete oral evaluation to determine whether dental implants are the right match for your situation.
Make sure to mention any of the following during your tooth replacement consultation:
- You already have bridges or dentures
- Your teeth have been missing for a while and there is a risk of significant bone loss
- Any existing medical conditions that may prevent you from having dental implant surgery
- Presence of gum disease or history of periodontal disease
- Smoking habits or history of tobacco usage
Benefits of Dental Implants for Tooth Replacement
Dental implants offer several benefits for replacing missing teeth and continue to be a viable solution for anyone who has lost one or more teeth. Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- Fill missing gaps in the smile
- Help preserve jaw bone
- Reduce the risk of losing additional teeth
- Restore ability to chew food properly
- Preserve integrity of the facial structure
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Improve self-esteem and boost self-confidence
Having your missing teeth replaced with dental implants can be an effective way to restore your smile in Oakley, CA. Schedule your tooth replacement consultation with Dr. Fard and Dr. Dary today!